Monday, October 3, 2011

Oral Presentation




Hello, everybodys. My name's Cèlia. And today i'm going to my oral persentation about HOLIDAY!

First- I'm talking the about in l'Estartit.
Second- I'm talking about the apartament in Camprodon.
And Finally- I'm talking about in Banyoles.

First: I went to the apartament ni the Estartit with the oncles, the baby, and the cousins... Also we can't the visit my cousins in the Granada.

The second: I went to the apartament of my cousins in Camprodon. I visited "Set Cases", "Llanars", and "Fontrubi" with my frends in Camprodon and my cousins.
The two weeks I spent there almost every day I went to escursions with my friends.

And Finally: I returned to Banyoles with my

freidns and the family.
Also the prepared the things for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment