Saturday, May 19, 2012

Unit 9, Alternative travel

We're going to have a different holiday with my family this summer. We are going to spend ten days on the Estariti, Spain and  do our favourite activites.

First we're going to camp for four days. We're going to sleep in a big house and cook delicious food on the camp fire. We're going to watch TV and go to de shopping. We are going to spend some time together and enjoy the beautiful scenery.

Then we are going to an exciting sports park for two days. I'm going to surf and my brother is going to kitesurf. My mum is going to join a "wild and active" club so she can walk and go bird watching. MY dad is going to sail.

After four days of activity we are going to go back to the campsite and relax before going home.

I'm really looking forward to oour special holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment